PAL-V will soon start the delivery of its first vehicle to its customers and is now fully engaged in setting up its production process. As part of this process, we are looking for an intern production technician for the factory in Raamsdonksveer.
As an intern technician, you will carry out production work on the test vehicle, and later on the series product. In addition, you will assist in the development of the production process, the training programme for production staff, and tooling. With a positive critical attitude, you work on improving and implementing new and existing processes. You will also supervise work in the workplace.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You study MBO Aircraft Maintenance Technician, level 4, B1, part 66 certificate obtained.
- You feel at home in an international, growing and entrepreneurial organisation.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- Excellent internship and travel allowance.
- Flexible work hours and fresh fruit in the office.
- Plenty of room for initiative, helpful colleagues, a unique product and a location that is easily accessible by car and public transport.
1. Send your CV and short motivation, blog, vlog, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 12 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting round in the procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated