ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
PAL-V will soon start the delivery of its first vehicle to its customers and is now fully engaged in setting up its production process. As part of this process, we are looking for an intern production technician for the factory in Raamsdonksveer.
As an intern technician, you will carry out production work on the test vehicle, and later on the series product. In addition, you will assist in the development of the production process, the training programme for production staff, and tooling. With a positive critical attitude, you work on improving and implementing new and existing processes. You will also supervise work in the workplace.
Our perfect candidate
- You study MBO Aircraft Maintenance Technician, level 4, B1, part 66 certificate obtained.
- You feel at home in an international, growing and entrepreneurial organisation.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent internship allowance.
- Commute and homework allowance.
- Good internship supervision by an experienced colleague.
- We are easily accessible by car and there is bus stop about 10 minutes’ walk away.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- We have new interns in almost every department every period, so you can connect with other students.
- Team activities, we have a party committee! You may have the opportunity to continue working after your internship.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter specific for our organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also let us know when your internship period starts, when it ends and how many hours you are available per week.
Note: If you are an international student we would like to ask you to use Pathfinder. In it you will find all practical information for international students who want to study, do an internship or stay in the Netherlands after their studies.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Note: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting round in the procedure.