Your Future Job
We are looking for a quality assurance engineer, who has the chance to make a considerable contribution in the quality, superiority, and reliability of our products. The Quality Assurance Engineers role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Your responsibilities will be centered around conducting assigned Internal and External Quality & Special Process Audits in accordance with the published Audit Master plan against Part 21 / Production Organisation Exposition (POE) procedures and Customer requirements
The feedback you carefully compile will be used to modify, strengthen, and better our product.
Whether you are auditing our suppliers, comparison parameters, diagnosing problems or collaborating within our team, you have the unprecedented opportunity to revolutionize our products and processes. If you are seeking a position that will help you develop critical skills like communication and critical thinking, then this job is just what you are looking for.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Support the review and development of internal processes to obtain and/or maintain Customer en Regulatory Approvals;
- Prepare Quality Plans as required and maintain throughout the duration of the Customer Contracts;
- Provide support during Root Cause Corrective Action activities – product & process related;
- To adjust the processes, change existing procedures, if necessary, on the basis of the vision and the requirements laid down in the standards and legislation;
- To guide the supplier in the production of first articles in collaboration with purchasing and the R&D department;
- To maintain a group of suppliers through audits and product controls;
- To work with Production, Quality and Engineering team to identify improvement actions necessary to maintain compliance with Part 21 and POE procedures;
- To support Customer and Regulatory 3rd Party Audit Activities.
- Engineering degree or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in aviation;
- Data analysis and complex problem-solving skills;
- Active listening and communication skills;
- Strong written communication skills, especially as concerns expressing written instructions in the English language.
- Knowledge of EASA Regulations and Quality System standards (e.g. AS9100).
- Computer literate, Windows-based.
- You are willing to travel for to visit Authorities, Customers and Suppliers.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Operations Manager
- Chief Operating Officer
- Supply Chain Manager
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!